Where Ya’ Been Triptych with Debra Gabel
- Where Ya' Been Triptych
February 4, 2023
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Through our quilting we are among the world’s great story tellers. The stories of our journey are so often tied to places we’ve been – travel, places of birth, friendship, first love, school, weddings, grandchildren, military service, reunions and, sadly, last farewells.
In this workshop you will join Debra to create a 9” x 30” applique wall hanging featuring three of Zebra Patterns’ signature printed fabric faux postage stamps, telling your Where Ya’ Been story of either:
1. Your current trip to the Big Island of Hawaii – featuring Kona, Volcanoes National Park and Big Island 6” x 7” mini stamps … OR
2. Any three mini stamp destinations from more than 400 worldwide currently offered in this signature product line, telling a story of your own choosing.
Techniques & Skills
• Trouble-free fusing, raw edge applique and a one-step machine binding with no hand finishing.
• The binding will be accented with a complimentary cording, and further embellished with fabulous glitter and even shells to top it all off!
• This makes the perfect memory quilt from your Quilting on the Beach 2023 experience, or whatever story you want to tell.
Cost: $75.00 Kit fee: $29.00
Sewing machine required